- You are an expert in the supplier market of your product categories and constantly monitoring the cost drivers of your products;
- You are responsible for winning negotiations in pricing, delivery conditions, payment terms (Condition of Purchase) with existing and new suppliers;
- You coordinate the buying process for (licensed and A-Brand) products: Product Specifications, supplier selecting and contracting, Streamline the production process and delivery;
- You ensure product quality in compliance with country-and client specific requirements, together with our QA department;
Vendor Risk Management:
- You manage relationships with our partners; suppliers of A-branded goods and licensed products in the EMEA region;
- You are responsible for close monitoring of the supplier market, initiate finding new suppliers to secure future sources in the EMEA region;
- You continuously ensure the vendor base is optimized and matches the current and future needs of BL (perform regular supplier evaluations);
- You perform factory audits at potential suppliers in collaboration with the QA team;
- You are responsible for the full Vendor Risk management process including contract management;
- You are responsible for the year closure with suppliers related to agreements.
- You are part of our category sourcing teams (consisting of Product Management/ Sourcing Management/QA) support and execute feasibility studies and product development with suppliers following the product development milestones;
- You are the source of input to our category sourcing teams for product knowledge/technical questions and ideation/new concepts from the supplier knowledge/supplier market;
- You select & develop suppliers who are the best total fit for BL needs like, capacity, competitiveness, flexibility, lead times, reliability, quality level, development capabilities;
- You work closely together with quality in the product development phase to assist suppliers to improve their quality and production processes;
- Together with the QA manager, you are responsible for product testing, setting the norms for inspection by writing a supplier handbook;
- You are responsible for the completion of logistical details + product details including BOM (bill of material) for new products;
Program preparation, planning, and execution:
- You give input in the lead management phase on possibilities for new production, lead times, capacity, and MOQ;
- You keep track of program performance via Supply Chain Management to anticipate performance changes and the impact on supplier /deliveries;
- You are the main contact towards the supplier in case of escalations during the program.
- HBO or University degree;
- 3+ years of experience in international sourcing, trading, or merchandising;
- Technical product/supplier knowledge in the requested relevant categories for BL;
- Strong negotiation skills, winning mentality, aiming for a win-win scenario;
- Used to work in an international environment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving skills, ability to anticipate, pro-active attitude;
- Team player but perfectly able to work independently;
- Able to work in a hectic, dynamic, fast-changing environment;
- Willingness to travel if necessary;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written.
Solliciteer direct bij Brandloyalty door hier te klikken
- Purpose-driven company: happy people, better business;
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business.
- Work with a team of 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world.
- Part of a Fortune 500 company... with an agile attitude.
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team, and spectacular team gatherings.